In the midst of North America
In the midst of the country
In the midst of the state
In the midst of the city
In the midst of the street
In the midst of my twenties
I am HERE!
From a place that is still just a place
I am HERE!
Turning the Wisconsin page of the World Book!
I am here typing in the midst of the room
In the midst of the month
In the midst of the week
In the midst of the day
10 Things about Wisconsin
Everyone has green grass in Green Bay! ” Someone once told me the grass is much greener in Green Bay!
- Toilet seat covers… where are you? ( DEFINITELY NOT IN WISCONSIN)
- Hello Roundabouts! You spin me right round!
- Hello nature paths to jog!
- I really like that Wisconsinites call me Dalí!
Freeways are FREE and beautiful! It’s a FREE scenic drive!
Bunny Rabbits roam the backyard!
There are others who roam free too!
- The Farmers’ Market is ginormous and very populated… every week!
The Green Bay Packer Spirit is CONTAGIOUS!
After finding out I am from California, Wisconsin city folk like to mention the very cold WINTER!
I LOVE WISCONSIN!
I AM HOME!